Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Playlist: Vegas Lights

[LISTEN]
As soon as our trip to Vegas was booked, pretty much the first thing I wanted to do was to make a celebratory playlist, including songs from Panic! At The Disco, The Killers, Kanye West and Katy Perry.

Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas - Brandon Flowers // Vegas Lights - Panic! At The Disco // Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry // Barlights - fun. // Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell // All Of The Lights - Kanye West ft. Rihanna // Million Dollar Misfits - Iggy Azalea ft. B.o.B // Take Back The Night - Justin Timberlake // Club Called Heaven - Black Cards // Read My Mind - The Killers // Poker Face - Lady Gaga // #1Nite - Cobra Starship ft. My Name Is Kay // Lights - Ellie Goulding // Build God Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco // Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

1 comment:

  1. How was Vegas?! I went in May and it was so much fun!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete