Wednesday 16 October 2013

Playlist: Vegas Lights

[LISTEN]
As soon as our trip to Vegas was booked, pretty much the first thing I wanted to do was to make a celebratory playlist, including songs from Panic! At The Disco, The Killers, Kanye West and Katy Perry.

Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas - Brandon Flowers // Vegas Lights - Panic! At The Disco // Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry // Barlights - fun. // Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell // All Of The Lights - Kanye West ft. Rihanna // Million Dollar Misfits - Iggy Azalea ft. B.o.B // Take Back The Night - Justin Timberlake // Club Called Heaven - Black Cards // Read My Mind - The Killers // Poker Face - Lady Gaga // #1Nite - Cobra Starship ft. My Name Is Kay // Lights - Ellie Goulding // Build God Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco // Neon Lights - Demi Lovato

3 comments:

  1. How was Vegas?! I went in May and it was so much fun!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really impressive and I personally like the style you have adopted to produce the blogs. You have made the reading the blogs an art rather than the boring activity.
    wholesale ladies flat shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge but please keep sharing info about Clothing and Fashion.
    womens wholesale clothing uk "

    ReplyDelete