Friday 6 September 2013

Start of Term Wishlist

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

So, it's almost time to go back to uni for my final year, which also means it's almost time for the next instalment of my student loan! I flat out refused to work in retail again this year, so I've been living on what little I had left from the last loan this summer. That meant I could barely afford any new clothes, so I'd say I deserve a bit of a splurge when my loan comes in at the end of the month. 

I have an intense love of all things plaid, and this mini skirt reminds me of something you'd see on a Spice Girl back in the 90s. For some reason, that makes me really want to own it, and I should probably be ashamed of that, but nope! I have no real justification for the dress, other than it's pretty and my wardrobe is severely lacking in dresses right now. I spent years avoiding jeans like the plague, but this year I finally found a pair I love in River Island, so now I just want more. The jumper is admittedly pretty similar to the pile of last years jumpers that I have stashed in my wardrobe, but it's nearly autumn, and I want a new one. Plus, in my defence, I don't actually own a black one right now... I absolutely love Jac Vanek's clothing line, but when you take the postage costs to the UK into account, I can rarely justify spending that much on a top. But, I've been lusting after the 'mean hearts' top since it was released, and I'm really really tempted to treat myself!

2 comments:

  1. I love your wish list!! I can't wait to have my student loan in either haha! I think every single student is counting down the days until it arrives!
    Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So near but so far! I want new clothes nowwwwwww hahaha

      Delete